Welcome to Sarah Kornfeld's Vocal Studio!
"[Sarah] has been really good for my daughter. We like her very positive, cheery attitude and upbeat demeanor....My daughter has made marked improvement in her singing." Angie's List review from a parent
Sarah Kornfeld, a Brookline native, provides conservatory-level vocal instruction to her growing community of over 30 young students of all levels, infused with the excitement and joy of making music.
While studying with Sarah, students don't just sing, they learn to use their voices in a healthy way while developing stage presence, confidence, and a beautiful sound.
Students and parents also gain access to an online Student Gateway, a personalized webpage with tools designed to enhance and augment the learning experience. Learn more about the Student Gateway by clicking here.
As one of Boston's premiere voice teachers, Sarah brings a wealth of experience in both teaching and performance to her highly-individualized lessons, with a repertoire ranging from Musical Theater to Opera to Pop.
Both private and group lessons are available at Sarah's vocal studio in Brookline or at your home or school. Sarah often works with students from Chestnut Hill, Brookline, Newton, Wellesley, Lexington, Concord, Arlington, Cambridge, and other metro-Boston areas.Her qualifications include:
- Vocal instructor positions at The Dana Hall School, Brimmer and May, and other local public and private schools
- Member of The National Association of Teachers of Singing
- Masters Degree in Voice Performance and Pedagogy with distinction from Westminster Choir College
- Bachelors Degree from Brandeis University (summa cum laude)
- Featured with the Tanglewood Festival Chorus, the International Lyric Academy in Rome, Opera Boston, Boston Opera Collaborative, and many others
- Cantorial soloist at Brandeis Reform High Holy Day services
- Choral section leader at First Parish of Framingham
No prior singing experience or voice training required, just a love of learning and an eagerness to make music.
References available upon request.
Please feel free to contact Sarah at email@example.com or call (617) 863-SING with any questions or concerns that you might have.